[BNC-all] Activity in Cleanroom Gowning Room on March 7, 2014

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 28 16:13:06 EST 2014

BNC Cleanroom users -

On March 7, 2014, a research study on cleanroom garments will be carried out. This study will occupy approximately half of the gowning room. If your cleanroom garments are located in the area where the study is taking place, please take your garments to the opposite side of the room for donning. There is no problem in your bringing them back to your normal location when taking them off. While videotaping will be taking place, it is not for publicity reasons and your passing through the area is not a problem. This is strictly for documentation of the research study.

The primary activity will take place between 11:30 am and 2:30 pm, although there may be some setup and teardown before and after the actual gowning sessions.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and cooperation during this activity. I'm sure that working together we can provide for minimum disruption of normal activities.

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center