[BNC-all] BNC Surplus Office Furniture

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 1 07:26:10 EST 2014

We have some extra furniture that we would like to use in the building.  If you have a need for any furniture in Birck, please contact Mary Jo to schedule time to see the furniture.  We will make sure that we are following Purdue fire code for proper exist routes and policies before installing.  It is first come, first serve and the installation is at your expense.  This offer is only until December 12th.

Best Regards,

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager
Office: (765) 494-3036