[BNC-all] NSAC/NCN/EDS Spring Picnic + NSAC elections --- Friday 4/25 at 5pm

NSAC nsac at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 23 16:45:45 EDT 2014

Dear Birck Community,

Join us *this Friday* for the annual Spring Picnic, co-hosted by
NSAC/NCN/EDS. We'll have a lot of delicious food, fun activities, and an
awards ceremony for active members and coffee hour poster presenters.

When: Friday, April 25, 2014, @ 5:00PM
Where: Purdue Village Community Center / Squirrel Park
[map<https://goo.gl/maps/YCtlB>
]
Who: All Birck and NCN/EDS students, faculty, and staff
Cost: None.

*NSAC will also be holding elections for officers at that time.*

*Information about the officer positions and their duties *is available at
the sign-up form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b0t5NmmzaI8xYumywIshF1b89dUAFMtGDrbtHLjjhQ4/viewform?usp=send_form.

If you would like to get more involved in the Nanotechnology community here
at Purdue or have ideas about how to improve student life here at Birck,
consider joining one of our committees! NSAC committees help organize
events such as Game Night, Hot Cocoa Breaks, and National Lab Visits, among
other activities that help enrich life at Birck.

More *information about the committees* is available at the sign-up form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b0t5Nmmz .

*About NSAC:*
NSAC is an organization of graduate students at Purdue University who are
interested in nanotechnology research. Our membership includes all Birck
Nanotechnology Center (BNC) graduate student residents, but we encourage
others to join.

Our goal is to promote collaboration, enhance research awareness, and
facilitate communication among faculty, staff, and students. To meet this
goal, we plan regular social events, host lab open houses, and collaborate
with the staff to organize the Equipment & Process Expert (Super-User)
Program. We also have student volunteers that serve on the Policies and
Procedures Committee for BNC.

See you there!

NSAC Officers