[BNC-all] BNC E-news

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 1 10:39:40 EST 2013

Monday, March 4th

Hot Chocolate Monday
Sponsored by NSAC
BRK Kitchen at 2:00 pm

Tuesday, March 5th

Jim Duderstadt
The Future of the American Research University
ARMS Kurz Atrium at 3:30 pm
https://engineering.purdue.edu/Engr/AboutUs/StrategicGrowthInitiative/SeminarSeries/the-future-of-the-american-research-university

Vice Admiral James D. Syring
A Current View of the Challenge of Ballistic Missile Defense
Fowler Hall, Stewart Center at 4:00 pm
http://www.purdue.edu/research/gpri/events/view.php?id=1256

Thursday, March 7th

NCN - NEEDS Workshop on Compact Modeling
Professor Jaijeet Roychowdhury
MRGN room 121 beginning at 9:30 am
https://nanohub.org/events/details/379

Prof. Stephen A. Campbell
Carbon Based Nanoswitch Logic
BRK room 2001 at 11:00 am
http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/nanotechnology/events/view.php?id=1267

Friday, March 8th

International Women's Day
Women Changing the World
Anniversary Drawing Room PMU beginning at 8:00 am
Sponsored by Global Policy Research Institute
http://www.cla.purdue.edu/crdi/documents/Womens%20Day%20Flyer.pdf

NEEDS Seminar
Aadithya V. Karthik
SAMURAI and MUSTARD: CAD tools for accurately predicting the impact of Non-Stationary Random Telegraph Noise in SRAMs and DRAMs
ME room 1051 at 10:30 am

****Special Notice****

Reminder to all residents of Birck with offices.  We have been finding a lot of graduate student offices with doors either open or unlocked.  It is important to make sure that all of your valuables are safe, so please make sure that when you leave your office, it is locked and secure. Please let me know if you have any questions.  Mary Jo Totten, Building Logistics

Thank you,
Heather Anthrop

1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907