[BNC-all] BNC e-news

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 26 16:08:10 EDT 2013

**Special Note**
We are pleased that faculty, staff, and guests are now able to enjoy the new outdoor tables with umbrellas which are located near the McGinley Fountain.  However, we are encountering significant amounts of trash left on the tables and the ground.  PLEASE HELP US TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE IN DISCOVERY PARK TO PLACE THEIR TRASH IN THE TRASH RECEPTICLES.  Three trash cans are conveniently placed on the patio.  Picking up trash on the patio is not part of the building custodial responsibilities, and Grounds does not have the ability to keep up with this in addition to their other daily assignments.

Thank you for your cooperation and assistance.

Al

A.H. Rebar, DVM, PhD

Senior Associate Vice President for Research

Executive Director of Discovery Park
Purdue University
610 Purdue Mall, Hovde Hall
West Lafayette, IN  47907-2040
Phone:  765-496-6625
Fax:  765-494-3200
E-mail:  rebar at purdue.edu<mailto:rebar at purdue.edu>

**Job Opening**
We have a new position opening at IMEC for a microfluidics researcher in the Life Science Technologies department.  Further details can be found at the link.  Please forward to anyone interested inside or outside your research group. http://www.thinksmall.be/en_US/find-your-job/all-jobs/microfluidics-engineer-life-science-technologies.html
Best regards,
Ben

Ben Jones, Ph.D.
Research Scientist