[BNC-all] Hammer Drilling Today in East Lab Wing

Kuhn, Jeffrey G kuhn1 at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 9 08:50:02 EST 2013

All,

Beginning at noon today (1/9/13), contractors will be hammer drilling into the concrete ceiling above Lab 2087 (second floor, east wing) as part of the exhaust upgrade project. Please be aware that this may cause some vibration, especially in the immediate area. Approximately 12 holes are needed. The drilling will be intermittent in nature and will take most of the afternoon to complete.

I apologize for the short notice but we were just informed this morning that the work is needed. Please contact me with any concerns, and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Jeff Kuhn
Facility Engineer
1205 W. State St.