[BNC-all] Gentle reminder

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:46:32 EST 2013

Everyone,
   Just a gentle reminder to make sure you are using the kitchen sink to wash any dishes or dispose of left over drinks, ice, or coffee grounds.  Please do not use the bathroom sinks or water fountains to rinse out dishes and drink containers.  We have had problems with our drains being clogged up with food and coffee grounds.  Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you in advance for helping keep Birck a great place to work.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.
- John N. Mitchell