[BNC-all] Conference Room Signs

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 13 10:14:02 EDT 2013

Hi all,

As many of you have noticed we have new electronic conference room signs located on the outside of all our Birck conference rooms.  We are in a transition period with them, installing software, updating reservations, and working out any "bugs".

Therefore, as of right now we are still using the paper signs on the rooms to show the reservation schedule and once the electronic signs are ready to be used I will send out an email to all letting you know.

Please feel free to take a look at the new electronic signs and learn their capabilities!

Thanks!!

Jaime Turner
1205 West State STreet
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057