[BNC-all] FW: Research Machining Services OPEN HOUSE !!!

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 29 13:13:51 EDT 2012

To Research Machining Services' (CMS's) Customers & Friends,

WE MADE IT -- well almost!! We would like to invite one and all to the Open House of our new Shop facility at the ADM Agricultural Innovation Center, 694 South Russell St. on April 6th, 2012.  Research Machining Services (formerly the Central Machine Shop) will be open for guests from 10:00am to 3:00pm, with a presentation to take place at approximately 1:00pm.  Refreshments with be available along with guests being able to walk through the new Shop and ask questions of the Staff.  We plan on having CNC lathe and CNC mill demonstrations going on, and information about the Shop's capabilities. Material information sheets will also be available.

Attached are flyers of both the Open House and a Map to the Shop. Please pass them along to anyone that might be interested. Additional directions are available on our website www.purdue.edu/DP/Machineshop or by calling the office at 494-3710.

This celebration is 64 years in the making, and we are extremely excited to have all of our customers and friends, both past and future, see the University's new machine shop!  We look forward to having a great turn out and making many new friends.  See you there!

Thanks, Kris