[BNC-all] Bindley/Entrance Closing - Monday June 18th

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 15 13:52:36 EDT 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Be prepared!!    The projected date for CLOSING the South entrance (by the kitchen/restroom area) to Bindley is set for Monday, June 18, 2012. Please plan ahead and revise your route accordingly.  This entrance/exit will be closed indefinitely!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BEWARE!!       On Friday, June 29, 2012, the hallway on the main floor, that leads from the Atrium to the South end of the building (by the kitchen/restroom area) will be closed due to waxing the floors.

Work will begin in the early morning and completion time should be around noon. Please plan ahead and revise your route during these hours. Please be considerate of those who work hard to make our building look good, and stay off the wet wax.

Any concerns about this email, please see me (in the Atrium) or contact me by email/phone listed below, A.S.A.P.

Thank you,

Susan McCreery
Secretary
Bindley Bioscience Center