[BNC-all] FW: FW: Hot Chocolate

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:14:33 EST 2012

Dear graduate students, staff and faculty at Birck:

The Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council would like to invite you once again for Hot Chocolate today at 2PM in the kitchen. Come to relax and chat for a few minutes while drinking some delicious hot chocolate. Next Tuesday will be our last time. We hope to see you there!

Alfredo
NSAC Treasurer
Dear graduate students, staff and faculty at Birck:

The Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council would like to invite you once again for Hot Chocolate today at 2PM in the kitchen. Come to relax and chat for a few minutes while drinking some delicious hot chocolate. Only a few more Tuesdays left until we stop serving. We hope to see you there!

Alfredo
NSAC Treasurer

--
PhD Candidate