[BNC-all] Cleanroom Cleanliness

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 6 11:02:20 EDT 2012

Dear Cleanroom Users,

On behalf of the staff here at Birck, I just wanted to express our sincere appreciation for your diligent efforts to keep the cleanroom in top condition.  We have observed a tremendous improvement in cleanliness in the hoods and around equipment.  It is through your focused efforts that we are now enjoying a cleanliness level (and lack of clutter) that is truly worthy of our world-class facility.

Thank you for your sustained efforts!  The entire staff appreciates your support!

Best regards,
Ron