[BNC-all] “ORAU – Value through Partnerships” - 11/16

Jeff Goecker jgoecker at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 31 12:50:17 EDT 2011

The Office of the Vice President for Research hopes that you will be able to attend a presentation by Dr. Arlene
Garrison, Vice President for University Partnerships, Oak Ridge Associated Universities on
Wednesday, November 16th, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship, 121.

To ensure maximum participation, we are placing this presentation over lunch and encourage you to bring your lunch
or buy lunch in the Venture Café.

Dr. Garrison is interested in discussing the possibility for Purdue to be a University Partner with ORAU.

Please feel free to distribute this information to your faculty and encourage participation.

We would like to know if you will be able to attend.  We would appreciate it, if you could take a moment and R.S.V.P. to
Cindy Ream at:  cream at purdue.edu