[BNC-all] Fwd: TSMC 5th Outstanding Student Research Award Announcement

James Cooper cooperj at purdue.edu
Wed May 25 10:20:44 EDT 2011

All,

The TSMC Outstanding Student Research Award is now open.  I encourage all BNC graduate students (and their advisors) to consider applying for this award.  This would bring recognition both to Purdue and to the student, and would certainly add impact to the student's resume when applying for a job!

	-- Jim

Begin forwarded message: