[BNC-all] Specialty Coatings Systems (makers of Parylene) visit on May 16th

Hjalti H. Sigmarsson hsigmars at purdue.edu
Wed May 11 01:13:53 EDT 2011

Specialty Coatings Systems (SCS) will be visiting on May 16th from 10am until 3pm in MSEE239 and would like to invite anyone interested in Parylene processing to attend. Lunch will be provided.

There will be several student presentations on on-going research that utilizes Parylene and SCS will give a presentation on Parylene.

Furthermore, SCS has asked what kind of information we need from them so that they can tailor their talk for the audience, in particular if we have any questions about Parylene or related products I was asked to pass them along. If anyone has any questions on Parylene, whether it is related to the chemistry, processing, or anything else, please send them to me before close of business this Thursday.

Please RSVP via email so that we can make proper arrangements for lunch.

Best Regards,

Hjalti Hreinn Sigmarsson, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Research Associate
IDEAS Microwave Laboratory