[BNC-all] Cleanroom Spinners

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 3 09:50:02 EDT 2011

To All Users:

The photoresist spinners in the cleanroom have been repaired/refurbished this week by the manufacturer.  There was significant damage due to careless use.  We have added the spinners to Coral and re-training will be required for all users prior to using the spinners.  Starting Friday June 3,  2011, you may contact any staff in the cleanroom for training.  Additionally, we will train one expert user per group to expedite the training of their group members.  Please contact John Coy or Bill Rowe to arrange the group expert training.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Ron