[BNC-all] Hallway closures for August

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 29 07:28:16 EDT 2011

Everyone,
   Attached is a schedule for stripping and waxing all the hallways on the first floor.  To help you plan your days, we hope you will note when the hallway in your office area will be closed.  All hallways will be open by 9:00AM each morning.  If you have any questions or problems, please contact me right away.  Thank you ahead of time for your cooperation.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Building Logistics Coordinator
Birck Nanotechnology Center