[BNC-all] Announcement from the Birck Mailroom

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 11 16:28:45 EDT 2011

BNC Users,
   We want to inform you that starting Thursday July 14th, our mailroom will be short staffed.  First we would like to congratulate SeAndra on her new position with Undergraduate Programs.  This is a wonderful promotion for her and we wish her the best of luck.  We are working on finding a replacement and we will be working with only 1 full time person in the office.  We ask for your patience while we are in this transition period.
   The mailroom will be open from 7:00AM - 4:00PM.  We are going to try and maintain an open door policy, but there will be times when the door will be closed while personnel is at the back dock handling shipments.  In case of emergencies, you may call Mary Jo on her office phone 496-1173, leave a message and she will get back to you as soon as possible..  You may also schedule appointments with Mary Jo if needed.
   We would like to thank you ahead of time for your understanding in this situation and please give us any feedback that would help us, help you.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Building Logistics Coordinator
Birck Nanotechnology Center