[BNC-all] Aamer Mahmood is a Staff Scientist

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 14 16:00:11 EST 2011

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Aamer Mahmood is promoted to Staff Scientist - Nanofabrication and Characterization.  This designation better describes Aamer's role in the BNC and recognizes his collaborative role in research.  He is often a coauthor on papers reporting this research and is authorized as a Principal Investigator in research projects.

Aamer received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington and is well known for his expertise in MEMS processing and device characterization.  The author of 15 refereed publications, his expertise is sought out to develop new and novel processes for a variety of customers.

Please join me in congratulating Aamer on his promotion to Staff Scientist.  He will continue to report to Ron Reger, Process and Equipment Manager.

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
(765) 494-5494