[BNC-all] Happy Holidays

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Sat Dec 24 14:20:46 EST 2011

_______________________________________
From: Shakouri, Ali
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 12:23 PM
To: bnc-all at purdue.edu
Subject: Happy Holidays

Dear All,

I wish you and your family a Happy Holiday and a prosperous New Year with health and success.  I have enjoyed very much getting to know the outstanding faculty, staff and students at the Birck Center and the exciting research projects.  I look forward to learn more about your work and see how we can maintain our friendly environment and great resources; and progress even more to have a top nanotechnology center worldwide.

In couple of days you will receive a survey. This will help for an assessment report requested by OVPR and Provost as well as for our own Strategic Planning of the the Birck Nanotechnology Center. It will be great if you can participate in the online survey. I will also send an update about some of the changes in the cleanroom operation. We are trying to increase the collaboration between staff, students and faculty. Don't hesitate to drop me an email or stop by my office if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our operation and the collaborative atmosphere.

Happy Holidays,
Ali

Ali Shakouri
Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director
Professor of  Electrical and Computer Engineering Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 1027
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-6105 Fax: (765) 496-8299
shakouri at purdue.edu