[BNC-all] Revised hallway closures for Birck

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 5 08:25:51 EDT 2011

Everyone,
   Attached is the new schedule for closing the Birck hallways for stripping and waxing the floors.  Thank you ahead of time for your patience and understanding during this project.  Please note that we will be using a stronger stripper, so there will be a strong smell while in use.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Building Logistics Coordinator
Birck Nanotechnology Center