[BNC-all] Secretary & Copier

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 24 08:18:23 EST 2010

Good morning to all - Please direct your secretarial issues, request, and/or concerns to me today. Annie, Melissa and Katie as well as the 2 student workers will not be here today. Do let me know if you have any needs I will be happy to assist. I plan to be at the front Atrium most of the day.  Phone there is 43509.
                Also, please note the copier in Rm 1022 is down and service has been called.

Thanks,

Nancy Black
Secretary
Birck Nanotechnology Center