[BNC-all] Message from the Interim Director, ON BEHALF OF JIM COOPER

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 4 10:38:55 EST 2010

To the BNC community:

I have been asked to assume the role of interim director of the Birck
Nanotechnology Center until a new director can be named.  I look
forward to working with you to maintain the momentum Tim has created.

During the next few weeks I will be working closely with Tim and the
BNC leadership team to insure a seamless transition.  I welcome your
advice and support as we move forward.

        -- Jim Cooper