[BNC-all] Transitions...

Schwartz, Melissa J lanem at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 12 07:00:06 EST 2010

Dear BNC Colleague-

As many of you know, I have been a candidate for the position of provost for the past two weeks. I was offered and accepted the position Wednesday afternoon.  Although this is an unexpected twist in my career track, I see it as a challenge and as an opportunity to give back. It has been a privilege working with you for the past three years in the BNC. This is, no doubt, the greatest research environment I have experienced.  I will certainly stay involved, even after the transition (details TBD). Thank you for your efforts to make the BNC community strong, and the BNC a pleasant work environment.

Best Regards,

Tim

--
Timothy D. Sands
Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director, Birck Nanotechnology Center

Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
phone: (765) 496-6105