[BNC-all] Recycling

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 14 10:32:58 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,
   We have placed recycling bins at the end of each wing inside the galleys.  Since it is the end of the semester and some of you are cleaning your offices, we are placing them there for your convenience.  Please let us know if you have filled any of them and we will get it replaced as soon as possible.  These will be going back to Purdue Recycling in a couple of weeks.
   Please let us know if you have any confidential recycling.  We can obtain one for you if needed.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Building Logistics Coordinator
Birck Nanotechnology Center