[BNC-all] Order Your NSAC T-Shirt Online by This Wednesday

Caitlin Burger cbburger at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 28 11:41:28 EDT 2009

NSAC has made an online order form for the t-shirts.  Please fill out
the form by THIS WEDNESDAY, Sept. 30, 2009.  Payment can be made in
CASH when the t-shirts arrive, in mid-late October.  Please use the
link below to access the form.  If you have already submitted a paper
form, please disregard this message.

NSAC T-Shirt Order Form

If you would like to order an NSAC t-shirt and have not completed a
paper form, please fill out our online order form. Please indicate the
number of T-shirts you would like in each size.  If more than three
separate sizes are needed, simply fill out an additional form.  Final
price per T-shirt will be $12.00 for all sizes.  T-shirts will be
ordered once all forms have been submitted, and will take a minimum of
7 - 10 days to be made.  No forms will be accepted after the group
order has been placed.  Submit your form by September 30, 2009!  Once
T-shirts arrive we will accept payment in cash only. We cannot accept
credit cards or personal checks.  Please note: By filling out this
form you are committing to purchase the T-shirts indicated.

An example of the NSAC T-Shirt can be found here.

Your NSAC Officers,

Alfredo, Caitlin, Cara and John