[BNC-all] Save the Date! End of the Year Celebration - this Wednesday

Cara Smith smith543 at purdue.edu
Mon May 11 15:27:55 EDT 2009

All BNC Students, Faculty, Staff:
NSAC is hosting an end of the year celebration this Wednesday.  We will be
welcoming in summer and honoring those who will be graduating soon.  More
details to follow!

What: BNC end of the year celebration
When: Wednesday, May 13th, 2009, 5pm
Where: Nine Irish Brothers (near State Street and 231 in West Lafayette,
across from McDonald's)
Why: Why not?
How: NSAC will host, we are currently checking if we can provide some
snacks, beverages will be your responsibility