[BNC-all] Mandatory All-User Meetings Wed Jan 21 and Thur Jan 22 2009

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 15 11:01:39 EST 2009

NOTICE

All-User Meetings

Mandatory Attendance

The annual All-User Meetings will be held next week.  It is required
that all users attend one of these meetings and highly recommended that
faculty attend as well.  The agenda will cover policy updates and
changes, general information for the Birck community, and critical
safety information.

Wednesday

Thursday

6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

Lilly Hall

Room 1105

Lilly Hall

Room 1105

You must bring your badge - either your Birck ID or your Purdue ID - to
the meeting.  We will be using an electronic check-in procedure and you
will need your ID to receive credit for attending.

You must be on time for the meeting.  The doors will close at 6:00 PM
and no one will be admitted after that time.

The annual chemical Right to Know (RtK) information, required by law,
will be presented at this meeting.  Therefore anyone not attending an
all-user meeting will have access to the cleanroom and laboratories
removed.

Please contact me - or any Engineering Staff member - if you have any
questions.

Sincerely,

John Weaver

John R. Weaver