[BNC-all] Swine Flu Precautions - Please take seriously

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 28 14:02:03 EDT 2009

Attached is a message from Lisa Reece, our biosafety officer, who has a
very good understanding of the issues involved in the swine flu
outbreak.  PLEASE TAKE THIS INFORMATION SERIOUSLY, for your sake and for
the sake of others in the facility.

After lunch today I was in the bathroom and witnessed a student who used
the toilet, did not flush, and left the bathroom without washing his
hands.  It is this kind of behavior that can spread this type of
disease.

Please follow the guidelines in the attached message.

Thanks in advance,

John

John R. Weaver

Facility Manager