[BNC-all] FW: Lock in amplifier missing from BRK 2261

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Sat Apr 4 13:45:10 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahmood, Aamer
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 9:31 PM
To: bnc-all-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu
Subject: Lock in amplifier missing from BRK 2261

A student has reported that the lock-in amplifier from BRK 2261
(Electrical Characterization Lab) is missing from its place. It used to
be in an equipment rack next to the MMR probe station.
If any one of you has it or knows who is using it, please return it to
the lab or and/or inform me.

I have repeatedly stressed that, while equipment can be used away from
its usual place of function, it must always be done in a manner that
ensures it is traceable. I ask students to place a note at its usual
position. This note should have their contact info, the new location of
the equipment,  the date of move and when it will be returned. Moreover,
the move should be in my knowledge and with my approval.

I look forward to your cooperation to ensure smooth operations for
everyone.

--
Aamer Mahmood
Microfab Research Engineer