[BNC-all] Faculty Symposium on Micro/Nano-technologies for healthcare, ON BEHALF OF TIM SANDS

Deborah S. Starewich dstarewi at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 8 08:16:52 EDT 2008

Dear Colleague-

I'd like to call your attention to a Faculty Symposium entitled "Tiny
Technologies for Huge Impacts on Health," to be held on Friday, April 11th
from 10-12 in B071 Armstrong.  This faculty symposium is part of the
President's inauguration program.  Although the discussions will be targeted
at a lay audience, we would welcome the participation of faculty, students
and staff. Please advertise as you see fit (flyer attached), and attend if
you can.  We are hoping for a lively exchange!

Regards-

Tim Sands
Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director