[BNC-all] BRK Network Access

Willison, Sheryl L swilliso at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 26 08:46:16 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Galloway, Jeremy A
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:22 AM
To: Willison, Sheryl L
Subject: FW: BRK Building Access

Sheryl,

I think you are the person who has access to the Birck mailing lists,
and I need to get a message out to users regarding an network outage.

Please let them know that ITAP will be upgrading the networking
equipment in Birck on Thursday (October 5th) from 4am to 6:30am.
Network access will be unavailable/unreliable during this time.  Please
plan accordingly...

-Jeremy Galloway