[BNC-all] ON BEHALF OF GEORGE ADAMS: Molecular Vapor Deposition - Applied MicroStructures

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at exchange.purdue.edu
Mon Oct 30 15:54:48 EST 2006

Dear Birck Faculty Member,

If you are interested in hearing a presentation about the following on
Thursday, Nov. 2 please let Deborah Starewich ( dstarewi at purdue.edu ) know.
She will let you know when and where.

George

George B. Adams III, Ph.D.
Special Projects Manager, Discovery Park
Research Development Manager, Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University
1205 West State Street  |  West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
+1 765 494 2698 phone  | +1 765 496 8383 fax | www.purdue.edu/nano
<http://www.purdue.edu/nano>

Begin forwarded message:

------ End of Forwarded Message