[BNC-all] Name plates for multiple-person offices

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at exchange.purdue.edu
Thu Oct 19 14:49:32 EDT 2006

As announced in the Town Hall Meeting this afternoon, on multiple-person
offices we will be placing an envelope on the door/window that contains a
name plate for each assignment made to the offices.

Please remove your name plate and place it centered on the cork board above
your desk area.  This will facilitate leaving notes or other items for
people when they are not at their desks.

We will remove the envelopes next Thursday afternoon.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant to James Cooper and Richard Schwartz

765-494-3509
dstarewi at ecn.purdue.edu

http://www.nano.purdue.edu/