[BNC-all] Testing of Fire Panel System on 12-7-06 at 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Willison, Sheryl L swilliso at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 30 10:53:13 EST 2006

New horn and strobe alarms have been added to the BNC fire monitoring
system.  Final connection and testing of the system will be completed on
12-7-06 at 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM.

The test requires triggering the fire alarm system for a period of time
where all the alarms in the building will go off similar to a real fire.

I will forward this email again 24 hours before the testing.

If you have questions for concerns please let me know.

Regards,

Mark