[BNC-all] Holiday Hours for cleanroom and chemical processing

John Weaver jrweaver at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Nov 20 15:08:51 EST 2006

Due to the urgency expressed regarding work in the cleanroom, we are
modifying the holiday shutdown of the cleanroom.  We are currently
attempting to bring in a cleanroom buddy on Friday (at 2.5x pay), and will
do spot-checks for people working alone during the holiday period.  A person
working alone with chemicals in the laboratories or cleanroom will receive
an automatic two-week suspension.  Since "cleanroom buddy" coverage will be
limited, please plan on working with another certified user during the
holiday period.

The revised hours that the cleanroom is open and chemical processing in the
laboratories is allowed are:

Thursday, 11/23/06:  CLOSED

Friday, 11/24/06:  12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight (all chemical work requires
another certified user present)

Saturday, 11/25/06:  12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight (all chemical work
requires another certified user present)

Sunday, 11/26/06:  12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight (all chemical work requires
another certified user present)

Monday:  NORMAL SCHEDULE RESUMES

Thank you in advance for your cooperation during this holiday period when
the University is officially closed.

John Weaver

John R. Weaver

Facility Manager