[BNC-all] Tour of Birck, Wednesday, November 15

Willison, Sheryl L swilliso at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 14 15:21:31 EST 2006

Dear BNC Researchers,

Tomorrow, Wednesday, President Jischke will be hosting two
representatives from a company to which MIT and Purdue are partnered for
proposing a very large research program in energy biosciences.

Nanotechnology will play a role in this work, so the group will be
touring the Birck building between 11:00 and noon.  If it is convenient
for you to be working in the Birck building during that time I encourage
you to do so to give our visitors a sense of what is happening here.

Best regards,

George

George B. Adams III, Ph.D.
Special Projects Manager, Discovery Park
Research Development Manager, Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University
1205 West State Street  |  West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
+1 765 494 2698 phone  | +1 765 496 8383 fax | www.purdue.edu/nano