[BNC-all] MSEE 289

Dave Lubelski lubelski at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Jul 25 15:45:05 EDT 2006

On Monday of next week (July 31st) the following systems will be
packaged and readied for move to the Birck Center.  The systems are as
follows:  CHA - electron Beam evaporator, Suss mask aligner, and the RIE.
Both the RIE and CHA systems are in desperate need of maintenance and
the maintenance will be done in Birck before the systems are brought up
to running state.
The mask aligner will be down for approximately 3 days, the CHA and RIE
for several weeks.  The Varian and Airco evaporators are up and running
in the Birck cleanroom.  We will do everything in our power to shorten
the downtime of moving these systems.

Dave Lubelski