[BNC-all] Molecular Cytometry Facility holiday hours

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Thu Dec 21 15:27:25 EST 2006

To all Bindley Bioscience Center & Birck Nanotechnology Center personnel:

The Molecular Cytometry Facility would like to notify you that the majority of our personnel will be out of town for the holidays between Friday, December 22nd until Wednesday, December 27th. For those of you who require access to our labs, BIND 233, please be aware that the labs will be locked and secured for the holidays beginning today at 5 PM. For those of you with approved training, lab keys, and Bindley access, please feel free to work in our facilities whenever you wish. Pre-approved research operations will be allowed to continue as usual.  Please make sure that all doors are locked and all lights except emergency room lights are turned off after you have finished your work.

Our Bioanalytical Chemist, Christy Cooper, will be back in the labs on Wed., Dec. 27th. In the event of an emergency or you need help at anytime, please contact Dr. James Leary (jfleary at purdue.edu Office: x42780 Home: 463-4246) or Lisa Reese (lreece at purdue.edu Home: 446-4269 Cell: 532-5932). We will be staying in town for the holidays and will get back with you as soon as possible.

May all of you have the best Winter Holidays possible!

-MCF Team

Christy L. Cooper

Bioanalytical Chemist

Department of Basic Medical Sciences