[BNC-all] Parker Night - September 11, 2006

Willison, Sheryl L swilliso at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 28 16:37:51 EDT 2006

Parker Hannifin Corporation is preparing to attend the Purdue Industrial
Roundtable.  We will again hold an information session on the Monday
before the career fair. Invitation is for Electrical and Computer
Engineering students with a note indicating the invitation was for
seniors The invitation is attached below.  We plan to meet from 5:30 -
7:30 p.m. on September 11th.

(See attached file: Parker Night invite 2006.doc)