[BNC-all] RFP - Water Activated Conglomeration Agent/Technology for Clay Particles

Willison, Sheryl L swilliso at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 16 10:24:00 EDT 2006

________________________________

From: S. Brummet Ph.D. [mailto:rfpreply at ninesigma.com]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 10:16 AM
To: bircknano at purdue.edu
Subject: RFP - Water Activated Conglomeration Agent/Technology for Clay
Particles

Please be aware that the deadline to submit Proposal Abstracts for
NineSigma RFP 50242-1, "Water Activated Conglomeration Agent/Technology
for Clay Particles" is this Friday, August 18, 2006.  Please let me know
if you are interested in responding but cannot provide a proposal
abstract by this date.  The RFP and associated documents can be accessed
online at http://www.ninesigma.com/mx/50242-1 (or click here
<http://www.ninesigma.com/mx/50242-1>  to go directly to the web page).

If you are interested in submitting a proposal or would like more
information, please contact me directly.  To receive our newsletter that
lists all active projects, register online at
http://www.ninesigma.com/registration_form
<http://www.ninesigma.com/registration_form> .

Sincerely,

Shauna Brummet, Ph.D.
Vice President, Program Management
NineSigma, Inc.
23825 Commerce Park
Cleveland, OH  44122
brummet at ninesigma.com <mailto:brummet at ninesigma.com>

 <http://proposal.9sigma.net:81/OT000395MjUy.GIF>
This e-mail message is a solicitation to submit a proposal for the
Request for Proposal (RFP) described above. There is no cost to you for
this service.
However, if you wish to no longer receive RFPs - believed to be
pertinent to your area of expertise - unsubscribe
<mailto:unsubscribe at ninesigma.com?Subject=bircknano at purdue.edu 50242-1>
.