[Airco-list] FW: Not playing games with the reservation system

Kenny Schwartz kfschwar at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 15 11:51:22 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny Schwartz [mailto:kfschwar at purdue.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 11:48 AM
To: Lubelski, David A
Subject: Not playing games with the reservation system

  All ,
   If you are not going to use your reservation cancel it do
not use it under someone else's  ESPECIALLY MINE!. I have
changed them once today and due to other responsibilities I
cannot change them again today . I will change them in the
morning. I cannot and will not take the machine down to
change  more than once a day  materials because someone
traded slots
  Sorry but this is not   an acceptable practice

Kenny Schwartz
PH 765-496-1174
kfschwar at purdue.edu