[Airco-list] Reservations and source changes

Kenny Schwartz kfschwar at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 12 10:10:45 EST 2010

  To all Users,
      Please help us out , we need you to make a reservation
on the system prior to making a source change request . I
have multiple requests  for different  materials and it has
been decided that a reservation has to be made before we can
honor your requests to change materials . If you have a
suggestion of a better way to accommodate  the majority of
the users please let  me know .  I know this is a bit of a
inconvenience ,but for now this is how we will try to cope
with multiple requests
    Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Kenny Schwartz
PH 765-496-1174
kfschwar at purdue.edu