ACS_facuty Purdue Engineering ACS Initiative/Corporate Engagement Opportunities

Bullock, Darcy M. darcy at purdue.edu
Sun Oct 20 17:40:30 EDT 2019

Michelle Long, Director of Corporate Relations for COE, will be helping us identify corporate sponsor opportunities for the ACS initiative.  She has asked that we inventory potential partners .  If you have suggestions for companies for future contact, please use the following form to enter that information. ​This data will be used strictly for information gathering as we develop our industry engagement plan; Michelle will not reach out to your industry contacts without your involvement and permission.

https://tinyurl.com/ACS-Industry-Contacts

If you want to reach out to Michelle directly, her email is: mmlong at prf.org<mailto:mmlong at prf.org>

Darcy Bullock, P.E.
Lyles Family Professor of Civil Engineering and
Joint Transportation Research Program Director
Purdue University
204a DLR Center
207 S. Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1971