Knoy 202 Table of Contents
The Knoy 202 Dean's Conference Room is a meeting facility equipped with videoconference cameras, a desktop computer, two laptop connections, audiovisual equipment, two large video displays, a projector, and other gear. It is used primarily by Polytechnic faculty and staff.
ECN is developing documentation for using the equipment in this room. This page summarizes the articles under development and will eventually serve as a table of contents.
- The common steps necessary to begin using any equipment (videoconference, computer, and/or audiovisual)
- Step-by-step details for hosting a videoconference
- Step-by-step details for hosting a conference call (audio only)
- Unmute the Polycom audio unit on the conference table (green light)
- This is a single-line room
- How to contact the TEL operator to arrange a multi-line call
Connecting a laptop
- Connect to video, audio, and network cables at the podium and/or conference table
- Set laptop screen resolution equal to or less than the maximum resolution supported by the projector and/or video displays
- How to use the laptop's Fn+video keys
Using the podium desktop PC
- Login using your ECN/Purdue username and password
Using the document camera
- Open the drawer on the right side of the podium
Using the DVD player
- AV gear is in the podium
Last modified: 2017/04/26 08:54:34.003769 GMT-4 by
Created: 2011/04/08 14:15:41.151000 GMT-4 by john.a.omalley.1.
Type in a few keywords describing what information you are looking for in the text box below.