ECE CORPORATE PARTNERS PROGRAM
With our program consistently ranking in the top ten nationally, the ECE Corporate Partners Program offers companies unprecedented access and engagement to top new talent. The program connects companies and Purdue ECE students, providing exclusive recruitment opportunities at a time when demand for electrical and computer engineers has never been higher.
Become an ECE Corporate Partner with an annual contribution of $5,000
- Exclusive access to participate in the ECE career fair, the Boilermaker Circuit, held in conjunction with Industrial Roundtable.
- Invitation to the ECE Corporate Workshop held the morning of the Boilermaker Circuit.
- On campus company day in the EE or MSEE building including a 3-5 minute introduction in an ECE seminar class if available.
- Invitation to annual ECE student support banquet.
- Acknowledgment of partnership status on the Corporate Partners page via company logo and link to your website.
- Publication of job opportunities and events on ECE social media sites and ECE career webpage.
- Facilitated access to ECE student groups and organizations, including IEEE, ECE Student Society (ECESS), and Eta Kappa Nu honor society (HKN).
- Targeted emails publicizing your on‐campus events.
Manager of Stewardship and Donor Relations
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering