Registration Instructions

Obtaining your Registration PIN

Where to go if you need an override for a non-ECE course

Commencement Information


Difficulty registering for ECE 463?

ECE 302 is no longer a pre-requisite course for ECE 463; however, you may still get an error when trying to add to your schedule.  If so, please mail and an override will be entered for you.


We are changing how we will handle student appointments for registration advice and PIN distribution, so please be advised that registration meetings/PIN distribution will no longer be conducted during walk-in hours and you will have assigned weeks to meet with an ECE Undergraduate Advisor.  To better serve you as you plan your summer and fall 2013 registration(s), we have designated specific weeks to meet with students based on their myPurdue classification and assigned Time-Tickets.  You will receive an email soon that gives you more specific information, but for now please familiarize yourself with your pre-determined timeframe you have been assigned to meet with an advisor.

Priority and Seniors         September 30 - October 11, 2013

Juniors                               October 14 - 25, 2013

Sophomores                     October 28 - November 8, 2013

Open Appointments         Anytime on or after November 11th



Effective immediately, ECE 48300 will be a Spring offered course ONLY.  

Wait List

If you need in an ECE course that is currently closed, please complete the Wait List request and you will be contacted by our office as soon as information is available.  If you need further assistance, please contact the ECE Undergraduate Advising Office at 494-3390 or stop in EE 136.


NEW UNIVERSITY POLICY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:  "Students who have completed a Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. program will be inactivated upon degree conferral and must apply for Admission into a new program".  In other words this new policy is saying  that once you receive your degree you may not register for courses for future semesters and stay in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering.  Your record will be inactivated and you will not be allowed  to register.  If you wish to continue taking coursework after receiving your diploma, you must apply for admission into a new program.