ECE 20000 - Spring 2014
Electrical and Computer Engineering Sophomore Seminar
Thursdays 10:30 - 11:20, EE Rm 170
Angela S. Rainwater,Senior Academic Advisor
EE 136, email@example.com
- Join ECE Facebook to stay connected with what's happening in and outside the classroom! http://www.facebook.com/purdueecestudents
- Please submit the Course Evaluation for ECE 200 at www.purdue.edu/eval no later than 11 pm Sunday, December 1st. I encourage you to submit suggestions on items you feel were not beneficial as well as what you believe would be beneficial to future entering sophomores. Thank you for participation this semester, good luck on finals and have a great summer!!
- Check the class schedule frequently for updates.
- I will not be using Blackboard this semester, instead I will let you know if I am missing anything from you.
- Emergency Procedures Information
- In the event of a major campus emergency, course requirements, deadlines and grading percentages are subject to changes that may be necessitated by a revised semester calendar or other circumstances. Check this web site. to get information about changes in this course.