Senior Analyst position at Puretech Ventures
|Degree Requirement:||PhD, Post Doctorate
PureTech Ventures Senior Analyst Position
PureTech (www.puretechventures.com) creates ground-breaking health-focused companies with a focus on converging areas of science and technology. PureTech’s team collectively has hundreds of years of experience, has created billions of dollars in value and has developed some of the most important therapies of the last twenty years. After sourcing best-in-class technology for a company, PureTech runs the company while running pilots and experiments, assembling permanent management, establishing the required infrastructure and driving clinical, intellectual property and business strategy development.
The Senior Analyst will get hands-on experience in entrepreneurship, participate in sourcing and due diligence of technologies and support PureTech’s portfolio companies and team members. This includes:
- Ideation and business planning for next generation technologies
- Conducting strategic analyses & market opportunity assessments
- Undertaking project management & operations of portfolio companies including development of cutting edge technologies
- Participating in analysis and development of intellectual property
- Preparing compelling communication materials, including presentations, for key external stakeholders
- Creativity, smarts & initiative
- PhD in one of the following disciplines from a top tier institution: engineering, physics, computer science, or a life sciences related field
- Business experience is a plus but not required
- Strong presentation and communication skills; candidate should feel comfortable presenting to groups
The position is full time with a competitive salary and benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in healthcare while getting hands-on startup experience in our portfolio companies. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate the Analyst Position in the subject of your email.
(E-mail applications sent directly to PureTech staff will not be considered).