Argonne Postdoctoral Research Symposium
Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
Contact the Postdoctoral Program Office for information on how to participate:
Kristene (Tina) Henne, PhD
Postdoctoral Program Coordinator
The Postdoctoral Society of Argonne and the Postdoctoral Program Office of Argonne National Laboratory are pleased to announce the 2015 Postdoctoral Research Symposium and Career Fair will be held on October 23rd.
The Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium is an annual event that
- Showcases the research of postdoctoral researchers and advanced graduate students
- Leads the way for collaboration through networking
- Enables industry and government leaders to connect with and recruit from the nation’s top scientific and engineering talent
This year’s event features
- Welcome and Keynote address
- Research poster presentations
- Career-themed programming
- Networking with company representatives
Registration will open August 1, 2014 and continue through September 25, 2014.
The Symposium seeks abstracts that are aligned with Argonne’s goal of addressing vital national challenges in clean energy, environment, technology and national security through multidisciplinary science and engineering.
Abstracts may be submitted at the time of registration. For more information, please submit inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the 2013 Recap at http://blogs.anl.gov/postdoc/
View the 2013 Program Book online.